An exciting new role has become available for a Trade Account Manager with one of Australia’s leading international travel representation companies at APTMS
The primary focus of this role is to develop, execute and track sales and marketing strategies that will create awareness of and promote a minimum of two key APTMS represented destination brands. The goal is to maximise market presence and exposure by leveraging existing industry relationships and capacity to further these throughout all retail, wholesale and TO networks whilst leveraging airline relationships for co-op activity.
What will you be doing in the role?
The right person for the job has experience and proven success agency-side, is creative yet with an eye for detail and able to multi-task all day every day; organisation must be in the blood.
Trade Account Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow client accounts
- Initiate innovative marketing programs & sales incentives
- Plan and co-ordinate client budgets
- Co-ordinate and host familiarisation trips
- Develop training programs and conduct training
- Develop and co-ordinate industry outreach
- Assist with event organisation and attend exhibitions on behalf of clients
- Preparing monthly reporting for each client including product inventory reporting
- Provide support to Managing Director and wider team
What skills and experience will you need?
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role at account manager level
- Demonstrated experience working in sales & marketing within the travel/tourism industry
- Ability to identify and cultivate new business opportunities with proven success
- Train and educate key agents
- Be prepared to travel (both domestically and overseas)
- Advanced knowledge and application of the full suite of Microsoft Office products essential
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Produce meaningful monthly reports for analysis and planning
- Outstanding time management, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, report writing and communications skills
- Ability to think strategically whilst working operationally
Why you’ll love working for us…
You’ll be joining a close knit team of professionals and industry experts. With a relaxed atmosphere but a genuine drive to succeed, we pride ourselves on an exceptional standard of service.
If you believe that this role has your name on it, please submit a detailed cover letter and comprehensive resume, which addresses each of the critical skills and abilities listed above and APPLY TODAY