With more twists and turns than a James Bond movie, this is not a role for the faint-hearted. We are looking for a sales professional with all the skills needed to engage with prospects, identify opportunities, present solutions and demonstrate our value proposition to future clients.
About Stage and Screen
Stage and Screen is a market leader providing specialised travel management support for the sports, entertainment and the creative sectors. Stage and Screen manage the diverse and complex travel programs and schedules for some of the biggest names in the industry including VIP entertainers and sports teams. Offering day-to-day travel booking support, strategic travel program management, technology and product solutions, as well as 24/hour global travel support, the Stage and Screen team manages everything from high volume group bookings, last minute team or cast trips, music tours, VIP travel and complex multi-destination itineraries. The Stage team’s success is based on their industry knowledge, flexibility, accountability, innovation and most of all, a genuine love for what they do.
To seek out, qualify and capture new business and clients for Stage and Screen.
Managing a portfolio named accounts and leads that don’t currently utilise our services, your mission will be to source new leads, build relationships and secure new business through pro-active selling strategies.
What will you be doing in the role?
Engaging with prospect clients via outbound outreach including calls, email, LinkedIn and marketing channels to secure face to face meetings where you can build rapport. Targeting a mix of SMB and large market business you’ll need exceptional communication skills to engage with businesses and stakeholders at various levels.
You will work individually and as a team, actively contributing to our growth strategy and business goals, by meeting monthly targets and KPI’s.
What skills and experience will you need?
To take on this fast-paced full-time role, you’ll need following skills –
- Minimum 2 years of Business Development Management or Account Management experience in a business to business environment
- A passion for the sports, media, music, performing arts, film, TV & radio production, fashion and creatives industries
- Ability to talk the talk and walk the walk, be able to read the client and match their behaviour and language
- Experience from within corporate TMC or background in the entertainment industry is highly valued, corporate travel management experience preferred
- A track record of successful sales experience demonstrated by specific achievements
- Prior experience with cold calling or generating sales and leads in a corporate environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Active listening and problem solving
- Must have digital literacy, proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience preferred
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work independently to achieve sales goals & targets
- Team player that loves collaboration and working with a tight nit group of passionate sales professionals
Why you’ll love working for us…
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive, performance-driven salary package. This will include a base retainer plus commission tied to the size of account transaction value – on target earnings of $100K plus super with uncapped earning potential.
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working conditions
- Generous travel and expense policy
- Access to market-leading sales platforms
- Award-winning Flight Centre Travel Groups employee benefits including travel discounts
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business
- Career opportunities within a growing global business
If you’re up for the challenge of this exciting and rewarding role, we’d love to hear from you APPLY NOW