Are you a customer service superstar? We are seeking a passionate wholesale Travel Consultant to be the voice of Collette!
Due to a growth in sales and providing a unique standard of service to customers, Collette is expanding its Reservations Team. We are seeking Full-time Travel Consultants, to sell, plan and advise on travel arrangements to a wide client base while delivering unparalleled customer service. We strive for consistent and flawless execution of the booking process while maintaining a high level of professionalism and friendly interactions with direct customers, travel agents and group travel organisers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE ROLE?
- Manage accounts from inception, including overseeing the group block and itinerary, and maintaining the account.
- Be the “centre of the universe” for your clients – act as a resource for the client, helping them to navigate Collette and ensuring that they get the services they need.
- Handling telephone enquiries and bookings from travel agents and direct customers.
- Consult with customers on our product offerings and the advantages of travelling with Collette.
- Planning pre and post-tour tailor-made holiday extensions.
- Offering flight and accommodation upgrades.
- Completion of post-sale administration.
- Offering exceptional service levels to all customers.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
- 2 years of experience desired directly related to sales, operations, quality control procedures and/or reporting documentation requirements.
- Passion for customer service, consultative selling and marketing to high-end travel customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING FOR US…
- Established Family owned Company celebrating their centennial in 2018
- Huge opportunity to grow with the company’s expansion into Australia
- Awesome new light filled office right in the heart of the CBD
- Passionate & fun team who love travel
- Travel opportunities to destinations all over the world
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY