A rare opportunity for a BDM role has opened up in the picturesque NZ! Evolution Travel Collective (ETC) are on the hunt for an outgoing, professional and confident BDM to join their team
We are looking for great people to join our business to play a key role in building and creating something very special – collectively. We believe it’s critical to the success of any great company that the people that choose to work there, believe they have the opportunity to impact all aspects of the company’s growth and development. We also require people that are committed to delivering outstanding customer service, whilst embracing the opportunity to develop a respectful and fun company culture, overlaid with an insatiable appetite for success.
what will you be doing in the role?
- Develop and execute training in New Zealand, to travel agency consultants on the selling features of each product
- Call on and provide support to agent partners regularly within New Zealand
- Meet with agency Owner Managers, marketing and group teams to develop sales and marketing plans
- Develop and implement activity plans to achieve and increase sales and passenger number growth
- Deliver presentations to agency partners or their clients to drive business and promote the brands represented by ETC
- Provide monthly reports including product feedback, competitor analysis, general market trends and conditions
- Participate in promotional events such as travel shows, film nights, product launches and other various activities
- Represent ETC at industry conferences as required
- Be responsible for ensuring sales budgets and expenditure are accounted for and in line with company expectations
What skills and experience will you need?
- You are well known by the agency network for your professionalism and have a proven history of identifying and securing profitable sales outcomes
- You understand the core element of the role will see you predominantly out of the office. As such, you are confident in your ability to manage your time effectively and professionally whilst out on the road or attending industry events
- You are self-motivated and focused in achieving daily, monthly and yearly required outcomes for the ETC partners and clients
- You will have an outgoing, professional and confident personality as you’ll be running training seminars, webinars as well as attending events and conferences
- You demonstrate exceptional negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- You are a team player and will be engaged, enthusiastic and positive part of the ETC sales team and wider ETC business.
why you’ll love working for us…
- Attractive upfront $75k – $90k salary package (inclusive of car allowance) plus super
- Realistic yet challenging KPIs
- Fantastic discounts on partner products
- Up to 6 weeks Annual/Family leave
- Personal and Professional Development from a highly experienced management team
- An opportunity to work in an innovative business which is truly looking to make a difference in the way BDMs are incentivised, remunerated and managed
If this sounds like it’s the right opportunity for you APPLY TODAY!
Please send Resumé and Cover Letter to email@example.com