There are people who love cruising, and then there is you! You’re the ultimate cruise fan who loves the smell of the ocean, enjoys a cocktail as the sun sets and loves reading up on new vessels.
It’s time to turn your passion into a career, and it’s time to do it with an award-winning cruise line.
Due to further expansion MSC Cruises Australia is looking for a Cruise Consultant located at King Street Wharf, Sydney. The successful candidate will work in our reservations team and liaise closely with our marketing, sales and product departments.
- Book cruises, flights, transfers as necessary for both Australia and New Zealand customers
- Prepare quotes for potential and existing clients
- Source airfares with competitive carriers
- Confirm all bookings and suggested itineraries
- Follow up on quotes and potential bookings
- Follow up daily on received emails and respond to passengers and all general enquiries
What skills and experience will you need?
- Minimum four years experience in retail/wholesale travel sector
- Exceptional Cruise and Sales knowledge
- Strong GDS exposure, Amadeus is an advantage;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new systems;
- Strong airfare and ticketing skills;
- Experience with groups
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Passion about the travel/cruise industry.