Rare opportunity to be part of The Travel Project. This modern, fun and energetic company is looking for the right person to join the team and help grow the business. Here is your chance to also discuss openly your salary expectations and make this career move the right one.
- Famil opportunities
- Boutique team
- Flexible work hours
Your Mission…Bring the colour to your team and to customers.
With the successful launch of a leading-edge travel concept that sits amongst a lineup of other hugely successful adventure travel brands; we are seeking a very motivated, career orientated and experienced travel sales ambassador to assist in further developing online sales operations.
What skills and experience will you need?
Based in Brisbane or Melbourne and ready for immediate start, our standout candidate will possess some or all of the following attributes:
- Min 1-2 years travel experience within a retail sales environment.
- Previous Call Centre or online sales experience will be a strong advantage.
- Experience using a GDS, as well the packaging and planning of complex international travel routes and itineraries.
- Has a fun, personable and fast paced work ethic that would be compatible amongst a team of very driven and collaborative business minded individuals
- Full-time position is available, however you must be available to work throughout a 7 day period. Whilst we are flexible given we meet the right candidate, ultimately, we need all hands-on deck for this exciting opportunity.
- Applies a young, fresh and modern approach to selecting and suggesting unique travel product and ‘on trend’ destinations.
- Aims to develop ‘smarter, not harder’ work practices with all sales and operations related tasks.
- Is motivated by money, and growing a business from grass roots.
- Can demonstrate growth and leadership in previous team roles.
Take the step NOW and accompany your resume with an attractive cover letter that tells us about you, your experience thus far and what products/ and or destinations you love to sell.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.