Do you love being in the office but not everyday, or do you need a little flexibility? This part-time travel advisor role can be tailored to suit YOUR needs!
To greet and interact with italktravel clients at Castle Hill in a friendly and energetic manner. Assisting customers with all their travel needs and providing information on a broad range of destinations. The best news is your mission also comes with flexibility! Work from home, work part time or on a casual basis, it’s up to you. We are looking for just the right person to slot in and join our family, the right culture fit is a high priority
What will you be doing in the role?
- Guiding customers through the consultative selling journey from beginning to beginning and building a fan base that loves you and keeps coming back.
- You’ll be using all the cool new systems such as Sabre/SAM, a multitude of online booking engines and good ol Calypso.
- You’ll be booking flights, cruises etc. While we have a broad range of customers from 18 to 80 something we are particularly strong in the touring and cruising markets for people that have worked hard and reward themselves.
- Providing customers with all the travel information they need to have a safe and enjoyable trip
What skills and experience will I need?
You are someone who people find happy, friendly and warm when they meet you. You are proactive, have a positive can-do attitude and work efficiently. We are all about taking pride in our service skills and adopting a positive friendly outlook on life and want someone like-minded! The below is also desirable:
- Attention to detail
- The ability to pick up tasks and systems quickly
- Ability to learn and adopt e.g. from Galileo/ Cross Check to Sabre/SAM and pick up other online reservations systems
- Must be self motivated
Why you’ll love working for us…
- We offer flexible working hours that are tailored to suit YOU
- Work in a tight-knit team where we have an energetic and positive culture
- Be a part of an award winning team
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!