Your time to shine! This cool role as Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for building and executing co-op campaigns for Excite’s global tourism partners.
The candidate will facilitate famils, company events and post-campaign reports. If you love merging brands together to create effective partnerships and engaging campaigns, this role at Excite Holidays is for you!
WHAT’S THE GIG?
The position of Partnerships Coordinator is a junior to mid-level role that sits within the Marketing Division in the Marketing Partnership Department.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Partnerships Manager, the right candidate will be responsible for building and executing co-op campaigns for our Tourism Partners and facilitating all associated admin for those campaigns.
You will also facilitate famils, events and post campaign reports. The candidate will set the bar high when it comes to stakeholder management. They will have strong attention to detail and have the ability to multitask and handle fast paced dynamic environments.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be supported by the best team in the game and receive a competitive salary package commensurate with experience. We also provide amazing company benefits such as:
- Opportunities for travel, cost price accommodations, activities, ferries and transfers
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, daily breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities and fundraising activities
- Friday drinks, social events, company picnics and peer-nominated recognition awards.
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An awesome office location with a creative flexible working environment
WHAT ARE THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Working with the tourism industry, local and global tourism bodies
- Reporting into the Marketing Partnerships Manager to develop co-op marketing campaigns for Tourism Partners
- Campaign proposal creation for Tourism Partners
- Campaign proposal presenting alongside the Marketing Partnerships Manager
- Building mutually beneficial relationships within the tourism industry
- Uncovering revenue opportunities from current and new partnership opportunities
- Assisting in the organisation and facilitation of famils
- Assisting in the organisation and facilitation of events
- Facilitating campaign reporting
- Organising invoicing and budgeting systems
- Setup and maintain all campaign systems and processes
- Communicating industry marketing opportunities internally to Excite Holidays and externally to industry
THE SKILLS YOU’LL HAVE IN YOUR BAG OF TRICKS
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Sales or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years travel and or media industry experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the travel industry desirable
- Competent in MS Office applications; in particular, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Willingness to learn relevant software and systems as required for the role
- Working knowledge of Google Apps; including Slides, Docs and Sheets
- Willingness to learn and to keep up to date with industry and market trends
This is a full-time role.
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and aligns with your experience, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and salary expectations by going to www.exciteholidays.com/careers and to learn more about working for Excite Holidays.