Are you looking for a change and want amazing enquiry that focuses on complex and round the world itineraries? Then Airfare Geeks has the perfect opportunity!
- Fun team environment
- Join a highly skilled and knowledgable team
- Excellent support and flexible work hours
- Base salary of $50K with a generous uncapped commission structure
- Brand new office in Botany, NSW
Airfare Geeks offers all the usual products and services of a regular travel agency and specialises in round the world airfares and complicated flight itineraries. The harder the itinerary, the happier we are!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Travel Agent to join our fantastic team as a full-time International Travel Consultant in Botany.
This full time position creates a unique opportunity to take your already awesome airfare knowledge to the next level.
What will you be doing in the role?
If you love airfares, providing superior customer service and expert advice this is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and become a true airfare expert.
Airfare Geeks Travel Consultants construct personalised flight itineraries for our customers with expertise while building strong relationships to ensure we are supplying the right product for each customer’s individual needs.
Joining the Airfare Geeks team means you will be designing some the most unique travel itineraries in the industry with the full support of the team while earning well above average industry wages.
What skills and experience will you need?
- We are looking for someone with proficient experience in Galileo GDS
- Minimum 2-3 years’ international travel sales experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of around the world airfares
- A love of airfares is a plus
- Being a good human is essential!
- Must have retail travel agency experience in Australia
Why you’ll love working for us…
You will have the benefit of a great base rate salary with very generous commission incentives & will be part of a fun-loving, supportive team environment.
- Flexible hours/ potential for work from home days / rotating Saturday shifts
- $50,000 retainer plus well above industry average commission structure, plus super.
- Join a highly skilled and knowledgeable team with support from experienced product managers to assist in growing your existing travel industry acumen
- Be a part of a fast growing exciting business
- Team getaways and opportunity for exciting famils
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW