Ready for a positive change? Take the step as this new role will offer you a wealth of knowledge, experience, training and development. Plus there are endless career opportunities and you’ll have access to take advantage of a variety of employee benefits.
Established in 1986, cievents is an award-winning full-service event management agency with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, US, UK, Canada and Mexico.
As an event management agency with a full suite of services, we offer a seamless and dynamic solution from multidisciplinary teams with outstanding creative and meticulous attention to detail.
We’re looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our thriving team as a Group Travel Expert for cievents. If you already have experience working in travel sales (ideally working with group bookings), this is a great opportunity to develop and move into the diverse and challenging world of corporate group travel management.
- You’ll be utilising your travel sales and relationship nurturing experience to plan and oversee the itineraries of our valued corporate group & leisure clients
- Managing bookings for air, hotel and car hire as well as organising transfers, travel insurance and visas for business travellers
- Through lead generation, create your own business with solid corporate and leisure enquiry
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
What skills and experience will you need?
- Experience as a travel consultant or travel manager, preferably with group booking experience
- Exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- To be a “people person” who values the importance of developing strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
Work closely with other cievents divisions such as creative services, production and full-service event management.
Opportunity to attend MICE specialist educationals to domestic and international destinations annually
This role will also offer a leadership pathway with nationally accredited leadership training and support if desired.
What’s in it for you…
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential
- Award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired