Here at Kogan Travel we thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-performance culture where we work hard and play harder. We aren’t afraid of change, we embrace it and so will our new BDM!
- Fast-pace, exciting role
- Growing business
- Great team!
We’re on the hunt for the best BDM in the business to join our growing Kogan Travel team. Someone with the hunger to search high and low for exceptional travel deals at the best possible prices for our customers.
What will you be doing in the role?
You’ll be expected to hit the ground running from day one. Identify and source killer travel deals for our customers. Negotiate contracts. Build relationships with industry suppliers. Deliver results.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Have a passion and knowledge of the travel industry.
- Experienced, proven track record in the travel industry.
- Experienced in group buying and/or digital sales.
- Highly analytical and ready to delve into data – being able to evaluate offers and products quickly to determine if they’re of value to our customers is key.
- Strong reporting skills to ensure that management is kept in-the-loop about all the hustling you’re doing.
- A strong negotiator who’s ready to fight for the best price so we can offer market leading pricing to our customers.
Just as a heads up!
- All new Kogan.com employees are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.
- Kogan.com is a fast-paced business – our vacancy close dates are subject to change. We will assess applications as they are received, so don’t wait to apply!
If this sounds like your exciting next career step then apply now with your CV and an introductory cover letter outlining why you want to work for us! We want you to sell for us, so make sure you start off by marketing yourself as best you can. Generic cover letters don’t cut it here. Make it personal and highly specific to the role.