Nail your dream job in 2019. This industry leading, full service marketing and PR agency specializing in tourism and leisure are on the lookout for a PR Account Director.
Work on clients including the world’s largest hotel group, airlines, tour operators and tourist boards. The role will suit someone who is a fantastic PR operator with the desire to work on clients they can be truly passionate about.
- Competitive salary package
- Friendly, energetic team
- The coolest City fringe location
GTI Tourism is a full-service marketing and PR agency specialising in the tourism industry. We are on the lookout for a key leader within our PR team of eight.
The Account Director role will be responsible for running GTI’s PR department, leading the team to continue to deliver industry leading PR programmes and award winning creative campaigns. They will take up a key role in the agency with responsibility for capacity planning & forecasting and generally encouraging the team to innovate, problem solve, think creatively and generate exceptional results for all GTI’s PR clients.
The role also manages PR team mentoring, workflow, training and reviews, new business development and on boarding of clients. The role will report to the Managing Director on overall department revenue and department performance.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE ROLE?
- Develop and implement a broad range of integrated, strategic communication campaigns across all media platforms to drive publicity and increase brand awareness for clients
- Confidently present PR strategies, campaign plans and reports to clients and stakeholders
- Continually identify and secure opportunities for clients and leading talent
- Work collaboratively with media to develop pitches, angles and stories and influencers to develop content opportunities
- Foster and nurture strong media, brand and celebrity relationships across travel, food, lifestyle, broadcast and online.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to manage client service and agency performance
- Develop strategic recommendations on briefs, preparing and presenting strategy and proposal documents
- Measure and evaluate the success of campaigns and opportunities for future work
- Achieve exceptional outcomes for current clients and manage an extended portfolio, ensuring consistency and excellence of service is delivered
- Offer crisis management and counsel to clients
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL YOU NEED?
The perfect candidate will be an experienced public relations consultant with travel industry experience. They will be a natural leader with a strong team spirit and a proven track record in managing teams and delivering successful integrated PR campaigns. They will be authentic, creative, supportive, well connected and excited about joining a team with a commitment to delivering exceptional PR consultation and strategies to tourism clients.
- Fun and friendly personality
- Nurturing, understanding and collaborative leader
- Creative and strategic idea generator
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication and writing skills
- Proven track record in successfully managing multiple PR campaigns simultaneously
- A strong industry network and contacts
- Commercial acumen and experience of developing new business
- Highly organised and deadline focused
- Genuine passion and interest in marketing/communications for the tourism, hospitality, and lifestyle industry
- Relentless in their quest to produce excellence and achieve the best results
- Minimum 7-8 years’ experience working in public relations
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you believe this role is for you then click on the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below. If you know someone who would be perfect for this role, send them the link now.