If you LOVE working in the Travel Industry, CARE about the industry and are a Digital GURU, then this role is CALLING YOU. Can you hear it?
We are in search of an experienced Digital Campaign Manager/Producer who thrives in managing integrated digital campaigns, jumping into the deep end to contribute new ideas, pushes boundaries and gets excited (quietly or loudly) over analysing data.
KARRYON, the travel industry’s #1 digital travel trade publication is growing the team of industry caring #travelforlife peeps who are making a positive change within the industry.
Why you’ll love working for us!…
- Attractive salary in line with your level of experience
- Work/life balance minus big corporation attitudes
- Funky office and a relaxed working team environment in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Be a valued member of a dynamic team that’s going places
- Training and leadership opportunities
- The opportunity to thrive and shine
- Successfully manage integrated digital campaigns across all KARRYON channels for existing and new clients for KARRYON, KARRYON Industry Careers & Destination publications, ensuring they are produced on deadline and budget.
- Pro-actively foster strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business based on performance.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Production area, optimising process and looking for new, better ways of working with the team
What will you be doing in the role?
- Ensure Social Media campaign activity including writing copy, tagging clients, organising images, loading videos and boosting posts through AdsManager and Co Schedule is managed as part of campaigns.
- Be responsible for loading ads on KARRYON’s website through DFP and WordPress.
- Be responsible for loading display ads into KARRYON’s daily eDM, to advise KARRYON’s editor daily of articles to be featured and to be at the forefront in proofing ads and content before each edition is published.
- Liaise with journalists/contributors on specs received by clients for native editorial pieces, to ensure contributors adhere to KARRYON’s SEO protocol and to manage client changes with respective journalists/contributors.
- Assist in managing KARRYON database primarily through Campaign Monitor.
- Work closely with the Implementations Manager to ensure production WIP is completed.
- Work on specific projects and campaigns as directed by the General Manager and Implementations Manager.
- Assist the Sales Manager and Implementations Manager in producing proposals and statistic reports for clients based on their objectives, budgets and expectations when required
- Be an integral member of the team that is involved across many departments to ensure all functions are implemented in a timely fashion.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Ideally, Travel / Media / Publishing background will be advantageous
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years production/marketing/creative/project experience
- A proven ability to plan, develop and work closely with fellow colleagues
- A successful track record of established relationships within the industry
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with video ads and creating captions within Facebook ads and content
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Creative tools such as Photoshop, Facebook Competition Platforms such as Woobox (or similar), Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Co-Schedule, DFP
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook (including AdsManager), LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
What will give you the edge…
- Leadership Aspirations/experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Innovative thinker
- Creative and witty
- Confident and calm with a side of patience
- Desire and love of travel
Be inspired as what we do here at KARRYON matters. To be part of this awesome team and the best industry, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Head Office is in Surry Hills, Sydney with our creative and development team based in Byron Bay.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must be an Australian resident.