If you love everything about this quirky, tech leading – fashion driven Country, here is your chance to share your knowledge and gain entry into this global organisation.
JTB is a well established global travel company with a presence in 39 countries. We pride ourselves on providing our customers and clients with the best travel experience possible. Currently in search for a Retail Travel Consultant for a 12 month Maternity Leave contract.
- Convenient CBD location
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Being part of a global corporation with international career progression opportunities
- Discounts for Travel & various staff benefits
We are currently looking for a Retail Travel Consultant to join our Melbourne Retail Team, specialising in Japan products, for a full time – 12 month contract. To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated and a great team player looking to develop your consulting skills and knowledge.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Respond to phone and email enquiries, providing accurate information to clients;
- Prepare quotations for clients;
- Process bookings and make necessary changes as requested;
- Prepare and administer travel documentation;
- Keep up to date with information about new products and destinations;
- Offer and promote additional products and services and identify sales opportunities;
- Report accurately and in a timely manner to their manager, when required.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Knowledge about Japan and/or interest in Japanese culture;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Good computer skills;
- Great customer service skills.
- Working experience from the travel industry (Desirable)
- Japanese language skills (Desirable)
- Ticketing experience (Desirable)
If you are ready for a new exciting challenge and meet the criteria then please send your cover letter and resume.
Applicants must be Australian Residents to be considered for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.