Make the change and be exposed to a diverse range of marketing functions in this exciting role as a Marketing Specialist with Gate 1
We offer worldwide escorted tours, European river cruises and customised international travel packages. Our tours provide exceptional value for money and we aim to deliver More of the World for Less. We have been operating for 35+ years, opening its office in Melbourne 4 years ago and we now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team.
Jump into this hands-on role and take the lead on developing, executing and managing strategies to grow and engage audiences via trade and consumer focused campaigns. You’ll be creative, strategic and digital savvy and you know that creating and driving strong strategy is crucial to growth.
What will you be doing in the role?
- develop digital campaign objectives, strategies & plans
- drive customer engagement, retention & acquisition
- maximise positive brand exposure to our target market
- research trends & competitor analysis
- social media marketing
- design & create marketing material for multichannel campaigns
- SEO/SEM content production & management
- CMS & CRM management
- track performance data to measure success
- responsible for end to end campaign coordination & execution
- all associated marketing activity & administration as required
- google analytics
What skills and experience will you need?
- significant marketing experience (5+ years)
- solid experience in offline and digital marketing
- relevant qualifications & certificates
- solid AdWords
- HTML & UX knowledge
- impeccable communication (written & verbal)
- proven project management & organisational skills
- a background in travel/ tourism related marketing
- ability to create landing pages & create, update & publish content
- competence as a creative writer with a passion for great digital content
Why you’ll love working for us…
- Travel benefits for you AND the family
- Great career development opportunities
- Opportunities to travel interstate and overseas for events and training
- Social events
If this sounds like it’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for APPLY TODAY