It’s a little bit different at TravelEdge. The team support you, management listens to you and your clients love you. Get your resume ready as here is your chance to join a well respected and renowned organisation.
TravelEdge is committed to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way. We offer exceptional service and experiences to people – clients and employees alike. And we do it whilst having fun. Our offices are full of inspired people who are on this very journey.
Due to business growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Corporate Consultant. This role will be a complete corporate travel consultant role actioning both international and domestic reservations, and building strong relationships with your clients.
You should be a true professional with a great personality as you would be joining a brilliant team culture and a relaxed team environment.
Based in Sydney CBD, this role is instrumental in the success of the company, as you will be delivering brilliance to our clients on a daily basis.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Service delivery based on exceeding expectations and proactive consulting
- Qualification of all travel related enquiries from travelers and EA’s
- Achieving KPI standards in Service delivery, turnaround times and error rates
- Proactive consulting and travel advice, always asking, never expecting to be told
What skills and experience will you need?
- Multi skilled proactive corporate travel consulting excellence (leisure/retail experience considered)
- Technical expertise – Amadeus, Tramada Next Gen, Product (fare, destination and land)
- High service ethic, the extra step with all staff, clients, suppliers
- Ability to multi task, strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Teamwork commitment and promotion
- Capable of building good client relationships
If you would like to learn more, please call Netta Efron on 02 9112 1658 or email your current CV through.