Are you a travel industry professional who is looking for a role that’s a little bit different? With your background in sales or business development and a strong local network and knowledge, here is your perfect new challenge at Travel Managers
We are currently looking for a Business Partnership Manager to grow and support our network of personal travel managers within the ACT / VIC North region. You will be joining a team of reputable industry leaders across the country.
TravelManagers is a network of over 550 personal travel managers with seven Business Partnership Managers based in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA/SA. This position will add further support to the team and assist in growth strategies within the region.
what will you be doing in the role?
- Mentor and coach new personal travel managers in your region to achieve their business objectives and goals
- Develop relationships with locally based industry suppliers
- Utilise your existing relationships and knowledge of the travel industry in your area to proactively grow the TravelManagers network
- Assist with the development of personal travel managers
- Proactively contribute to knowledge sharing and partnership development within the TravelManagers network in your region
What skills and experience will you need
- Previous experience in a business development role within the travel industry
- A Strong network of local consultant & agency relationships in your region
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals & targets
- Passion and enthusiasm for small business
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
Why you’ll love working for us…
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
This is a full time, permanent position working from a home office, offering a salary package based on experience and ability. Preference will be given to applicants within the region ACT/ VIC Nth
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact Suzanne for a confidential discussion on 02 8062 6440. Applications close Friday 25 January 2019.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel