SERIOUSLY, EXOTIC PROJECTS? Yes that’s right. In this exciting role as Product Coordinator based in Sydney’s CBD, an amazing opportunity is here to join a highly recognised inbound company and grow internally.
This fantastic role will have you working with exotic projects, supporting the product manager, negotiating and loading rates whilst ensuring all new products are communicated with internal staff.
Create unforgettable and memorable travel experiences to Australia.
- Work for a reputable and well established company
- Monday to Friday ONLY (normal hours)
- CBD location
- Excellent work environment and managerial support
What will you be doing in the role?
- This fantastic role will have you working with exotic projects
- Supporting the Product Manager
- Negotiating and loading rates
- Ensuring all new products are communicated with internal staff.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Be passionate about inbound travel
- Travel experience as well as product coordinator experience
- Tourplan trained
- South Pacific region knowledge
Here is your chance to work with international tourism agencies and get your hands on exotic projects. What are you waiting for!
- Salary Up To $55,000 + Super