Have you traveled to Latin America, Antarctica or the Arctic? Are you passionate about travel and want to share this with travel agents and clients? Are you looking for a flexible work environment working within a dynamic and forward thinking team? Do you thrive on selling? Come and join our fast growing team!
Chimu Adventures are Australia’s leading wholesaler to Latin America and the Polar regions and we are seeking a dedicated Relationship Manager to grow key relationships within the travel industry.
More than your average Sales Manager you will be seeking to grow business in ‘out of the box’ directions as well as maintain and grow traditional links. We continuously aim to push boundaries and be a market leader in everything we do. We’re currently experiencing a period of record growth and are looking for a new member to join our ‘on the road’ team and come along for the ride!
What will you be doing in the role?
- Working a maximum of 37.5 hours per week you will be reporting to the General Manager of Sales and company Directors.
- You will be responsible for maintaining strong existing relationships to reach targets as well as identifying and building new relationships for growth opportunities.
- You will also Identify strong revenue generating areas/travel agencies within the target area and target accordingly in both industry and consumer industries.
- You will visit a set target of agencies in your key areas each week with the objective of raising brand awareness and generating sales. A large portion of these visits will be face to face (cold calling, breakfast seminars, client face-to-face meetings, training sessions) but we also encourage you to think beyond the traditional methods, virtual sales calls, webinars, incentives etc.
- You will create a realistic call cycle to cover all target areas re-visiting each travel agent within minimum 12 weeks.
- You will identify new opportunities for the organisation to increase sales.
- You will set up and attend travel Expos, present on our amazing products and destinations.
- You will identify event opportunities and, if within budget, plan, co-ordinate and present at the event.
- Your passion and knowledge of the regions we travel to will inspire agents and their clients to travel to Latin America and the Polar regions.
What skills and experience will you need?
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- A successful track record of achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Strong and engaging presentation skills
- Approachable personality
- The ability to think outside the box
- Excellent logistical planning skills and time management
- Ability to travel intra and interstate.
- 2 years Business Development experience preferred
- Full drivers license required
This role is an immediate start – so what are you waiting for APPLY TODAY
- Salary 60,000 to 90,000 OTE