You love to travel, you know a fair bit about the industry and have an overwhelming drive to take people’s dreams and turn them into reality.
Become a fairy godmother of travel today by joining an established retail travel agency as a part-time Retail Travel Consultant.
- Established retail travel agency located near the Blue Mountains
- Salary up to $50k + super
- Must be available on a Sat (9-12) and 2 additional week days
This is an established retail travel agency located near the Blue Mountains. Their clientele are high spend customers who purchase destinations to EVERYWHERE with a strong focus on the cruising market as well as Europe.
They are experiencing growth in the business and are now in a position where they are looking to bring an experienced Retail Travel Consultant on board who is as passionate about customer service as they are.
Your Mission….take time to enjoy nature on your day’s off
This is a part time role – working 2 days a week as well as 3 hours on a Saturday (must be available to work 9am-12pm on a Saturday!).
An understanding of Amadeus is preferred but not essential. You must, however, have exceptional customer service experience within the travel industry and strong attention to detail. In return you will work for a company who appreciates you and treats you as an individual rather than a number.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Strong Customer Service and Retail Travel Industry experience
- Experience selling world wide destinations
- Experience with Amadeus preferred but not mandatory (we are happy to consider experience with all other CRS)
- Experience selling Cruise is well regarded
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2676923.