You have the opportunity to host groups and special events at some of the World’s most iconic sports and events.
Keith Prowse Travel are seeking an experienced Travel Manager who is enthusiastic about sport and event travel.
- Dynamic and fast moving company with career growth opportunities
- International and domestic travel required to assist hosting groups/events
- Higher salary than industry average
Your Mission….. Get on board and be part of the action
We are growing our sales team and are looking for experienced travel consultants with a passion for sports & events and delivering an amazing customer experience.
What will you be doing in this role? Satisfying your clients of course
- Sales to both direct clients and travel agents (as wholesaler)
- Tailoring custom itineraries
- Work with product and operations to ensure excellent end-to-end customer experience
What skills and experience will you need? Action is key to success in this role
- 3+ years’ experience (minimum) in travel sales with a proven track record for success
- Great knowledge of domestic and international sport/events/travel
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Energetic with an engaging personality and positive attitude
- Strong communication & relationship skills and high attention to detail
- Ambitious and positive individual with passion to grow and develop
- Ability to work within a dynamic team driven to achieve both individual & team targets
- The candidate must be action orientated – a person that gets the job done
If you think you have the qualities listed above, then we want to hear from you! Please click to apply and include your cover letter and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.