The cruising market is growing fast so all the more reason to get excited because the Viking team are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for NSW.
- Competitive salary package
- Friendly, energetic team
- Enjoy health benefits + travel industry perks
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a fantastic role for a proactive individual. The primary focus of this role is to drive river and ocean cruise sales within the travel agent network through training and business development.
What will you be doing in the role?
The right person for the job has experience in achieving sales targets and developing sales strategies, has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and develop strong relationships within the travel agent network.
Regional Sales Manager key responsibilities include:
- Improving market position and achieve financial growth
- Maximising call cycle through analysis of sales trends and data
- Defining long-term strategic goals
- Building key customer relationships
- Identifying business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals
- Actively improving and increasing sales with existing clients.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Researching & building relationships with new clients
- Providing accurate & timely reporting and sales forecasting
- Independently prioritising workload using good judgment
- Representing Viking at industry functions, events and famils and provide feedback on market and creative trends
What skills and experience will you need?
- A successful track record of achieving sales targets within a previous similar role
- Experience in providing professional and credible support to customers and demonstrated sales ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and have proficient time management skills
- A proactive nature with the ability to work under pressure, both independently and in a team
- Ability to deliver clear, confident & captivating presentations to a range of audiences
- Excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Office including PowerPoint & Excel
- An ability to work unconventional hours including weekends, early mornings & evenings which will require regular interstate and international travel
- Valid driver’s licence and vehicle
Get in touch
If you believe that this role has your name on it, please submit a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org