Are you ready to join one of the industry’s finest organisation that actually puts YOU first? People and Culture are one of the core pillars along with support, career growth and work life balance.
TravelEdge is committed to creating Amazing Journeys for our people, our clients, and for everyone we meet along the way. We offer exceptional service and experiences to people – clients and employees alike. And we do it whilst having fun. Our offices are full of inspired people who are on this very journey.
We operate out of a 5-star office in the CBD, supply you with toast and coffee to kick start your day along with fresh fruit for the mid day munchies! We have picnic blankets for you to use if you fancy taking your lunch over to the beautiful park across the road.
We realise that you need an extra day of leave a year to party on your birthday, run a marathon or just to stay in bed and binge on Netflix, so we are happy to offer this to you! Career progression is often a floating cloud term that seems unattainable, don’t worry, we have a team of people here and a system devoted to your progress that can track and map out your goals with you.
What will you be doing in the role?
We are growing! So, we are seeking a talented individual to lead our Tramada Databases Finance Team. We are all about the Service, so you will have to make sure our databases are efficiently and accurately maintained, as well as provide support with new client implementations. But also, you will own your title and be responsible for training and development of your team and interns (with support from People and Culture Team of course!)
What skills and experience will you need?
- You love to live and breathe exceptional customer service
- BSP reconciliation ADM, ACM and refunds management
- Oversight and optimisation of accounts payable and receivable functions
- Credit control and debtor management, resolving client’s issues and acting as point of escalation
- Management and reconciliation of Groups bookings
- Review of stat fee reports including ADM and Write off Management
- Experience with Tramada BI reporting tool
- An ability to multi task along with an attention to detail and excellent time management (experience in high volume environment an advantage)
- Completed or near completion of degree in Finance or Accounting
- Intermediate excel knowledge
We invite you to take a look at what we have created together and join the journey!
Please email your CV to apply for this role.