Travel is vital to a life well-lived. This rings true as expansion at Collette opens a vital role for a travel loving consultant.
Due to a growth in sales and providing a unique standard of service to customers, Collette is expanding its Client Care Centre. We are seeking a Full-time Reservations Sales Agent, to sell, plan and advise on travel arrangements to a wide client base while delivering unparalleled customer service.
We strive for a consistent and flawless execution of the booking process while maintaining a high level of professionalism and friendly interactions with direct customers, travel agents and group travel organisers.
Collette is a team-based, Customer Service driven company who live and breathe travel. Contributions from staff to any area of the company’s operation are welcomed. This is an opportunity to be a part of the continuing expansion of Collette’s Australia operation. A flexible approach is essential in our fast-paced, small team fun environment, based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
This is a full-time post offering 5 days per week, including some Saturdays. Must be flexible with availability.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Be the “centre of the universe” for your clients – act as a resource for the client, helping them to navigate Collette and ensuring that they get the services they need.
- Manage accounts from inception, including overseeing the group block group bookings and itinerary, and maintaining the account.
- Act as the voice of Collette to the Group Leader, follow applicable milestone touchpoints, ensuring that each interaction with the customer, from welcome to audit, are completed on time and efficiently to both the customer and Collette. (This is a whole role now)
- Handling telephone enquiries and bookings from travel agents and direct customers.
- Consult with customers on our product offerings and the advantages of travelling with Collette.
- Planning pre and post-tour tailor-made holiday extensions.
- Offering flight and accommodation upgrades.
- Completion of post-sale administration.
- Offering exceptional service levels to all customers.
- Perform special projects or other related duties as assigned
- Some shared general office duties.
What skills & experiences will you need?
- Passion for customer service, consultative selling and marketing to high-end travel customers.
- Extremely collaborative; ability to maximise the tools and resources at the Customer Care Agent disposal
- Solution orientation; the ability to identify and proactively solve problems before they arise.
- Knowledge of/or aptitude for retail sales principles, methods, and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and encouraged, including opportunities to obtain with approved assistance programs. 2 years of experience desired directly related to sales, operations, quality control procedures and/or reporting documentation requirements
This is a great opportunity with a company that believes travel is vital to a life well-lived.
APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org