Take that magic wand out of storage and brush up on your travel knowledge because it’s time to achieve your travel goals as a Travel Consultant.
We are recruiting for multiple travel agents to work in a lovely boutique travel agency. Work for a boss who’s done it all and intimately understands what it takes to be successful. If you want to take your travel agent skills and performance to the next level then this is the role for you.
- Travel consultant selling worldwide travel including flights, tours, hotels, car hire, cruises, river cruises and more
- Mostly Monday to Friday
- Slow but steady enquiry of a luxury, high end nature
- OTE of $60k-$70k, base negotiable
- Very high average dollar per file
- Discerning clientele
- Uncapped commission and huge earning potential – over $60k – $70k is very realistic in your first year
- Amazing, supportive, highly successful boss with a huge track record of developing people
- Lovely, boutique agency
- Work/life balance making fewer bookings at a greater worth
- Hardly ever work a weekend and no late nights, overtime is also rare
What skills and experience will you need?
- Ambitious – either a top performer or wants to be
- Genuine passion to be a travel consultant for the long term
- GDS knowledge (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) and ability to book flights
- Positive, easy going and loves to have fun and laugh while at work
- Salary Up to $70,000 plus Super