Fantastic opportunity to branch out and take on a diverse role in the corporate travel industry. Work for a company that offers fantastic benefits and global opportunities
Established in 1986, cievents is an award winning full-service event management agency with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, US, UK, Canada and Mexico.
As an event management agency with a full suite of services, we offer a seamless and dynamic solution from multidisciplinary teams with outstanding creative and meticulous attention to detail.
We’re looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our thriving team as a Group Travel Expert for cievents in our North Sydney office. This position is available for Full Time employment. If you already have experience working in travel sales (ideally working with group bookings), this is a great opportunity to develop and move into the diverse and challenging world of corporate group travel management.
What will you be doing in the role?
- You’ll be utilising your travel sales and relationship nurturing experience to plan and oversee the itineraries of our valued corporate group & leisure customers.
- Managing bookings for air, hotel and car hire as well as organising transfers, travel insurance and visas for business travellers
- Through lead generation, create your own repeat business with solid corporate and leisure enquiry
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
What skills and experiences will you need?
We are currently looking for someone with a solid background in the travel industry. An understanding of business events (MICE) would be highly beneficial, but not necessary.
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience in group, conference or incentive travel management preferred, but not essential
- Experience using SABRE desirable, but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills essential
- Experience using understanding an online registration tool desirable, but not essential
- A team player who is also self-motivated, with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and customer service
- Adherence to the FCTG systems and philosophies
This role will also offer a leadership pathway with nationally accredited leadership training and support, if desired.
Why you’ll love working for us…
- A base retainer plus uncapped earning potential
- Award winning Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
If you think you’re up for a change and a challenge excites you APPPLY NOW