If you LOVE working in the Travel Industry, CARE about the industry and are a Social Media GUN, then this role is CALLING YOU. Can you hear it?
We are in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who thrives in managing integrated digital campaigns, jumping into the deep end to contribute new ideas, pushes boundaries and gets excited (quietly or loudly) over analysing data.
KARRYON, the travel industry’s #1 digital travel trade publication is growing the team of industry caring #travelforlife peeps who are making a positive change within the industry.
What cool stuff do we offer as an employer?
- Attractive salary in line with your level of experience
- Work/life balance minus big corporation attitudes
- Funky office and a relaxed working team environment in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Travel perks and benefits
- Be a valued member of a dynamic team that’s going places
- Training and leadership opportunities
- The opportunity to thrive and shine
- Be responsible for Social Media sponsored posts including writing copy, tagging clients, organising images, loading videos and boosting posts through AdsManager and Co Schedule
- Drive all integrated campaigns for existing and new clients for KARRYON, KARRYON Industry Careers & Destination publications
- Liaise with clients regarding campaign material to ensure deadlines are met
- Work closely with the Sales team to gain an understanding of campaign requirements
- Project manage incoming campaigns including scheduling
- Brief our expanded editorial team (global) to create native stories for clients
- Be accountable for loading ads on KARRYON’s websites through Google DFP and WordPress
- Manage ads in KARRYON’s daily eDM, and advising the editorial team of articles to be featured and to be at the forefront in proofing ads and content before each edition is published
- Provide market intelligence on market trends and competitor activity
What skills and experience will you need?
- Experience of working in Travel/Media/ or Publishing
- A minimum three years production/marketing/creative/project management experience
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook (AdsManager), LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience of working with video ads and creating captions within Facebook ads and content
- A solid understanding of native content and sponsored editorials
- A proven ability to plan, develop and work closely with colleagues
- A successful track record of established relationships within the industry
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Ability to shift mindset and focus on multiple projects
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Drive, Creative tools such as Photoshop, Facebook Competition Platforms such as Woobox (or similar), Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Co-Schedule, DFP
- Ability to meet required deadlines
Be inspired as what we do here at KARRYON matters. To be part of this awesome team and the best industry, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Head Office is in Surry Hills, Sydney with our creative and development team based in Byron Bay.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must be an Australian resident.