Become a part of one of the most successful sales teams in travel. Collette are looking for a NSW/ACT Business Development Manager to take their business to the the next level
- A generous compensation package (base salary & commission)
- Numerous yearly incentives.
- Worldwide travel opportunities
Working in a business to business environment, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals.Travelling throughout their territory, members of the sales team promote the benefits of Collette travel experiences, actively support partner marketing efforts and present to potential travellers on a daily basis.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
- Manage existing relationships in your territory.
- Identify potential growth areas through prospecting.
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
- Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Remain up-to-date on Collette product, selling advantages and special offers.
What skills and experience will you need?
- Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation.
- A professional demeanour and appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel overnight – up to 5+ nights a month
- A passion for networking in-person, via phone, email and social media.
- Related bachelor degree preferred
Why we’ll love you more…
- The willingness to benefit from hands-on coaching.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- The desire to continually improve their selling ability.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait APPLY NOW